How do I register for a Skrill (Moneybookers) account to make deposits to my SBOTOP account?
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in the UK, Moneybookers.com or Skrill.com is an online payment and money transfer service authorised under the UK and EU law. SBOTOP processes credit and debit card payments via Skrill (Moneybookers), allowing Customers to send, receive and hold funds in over 30 currencies worldwide.
You can use Skrill to send money via email from your credit/debit card or bank account, make online purchases and collect money via email. You will need to register for a free Skrill account to deposit funds into your SBOTOP account via Skrill.
To register for a free account with Skrill, please follow the steps below.
- Go to www.moneybookers.com and click on the SIGN UP button.
- Enter your account type information as listed on the page.
Email: The email is your global Skrill account number and each person can only have one account.
Country of Residence: Select the country from which you want to fund your Skrill account or send money from.
- Enter the security number as shown in the image and click on the NEXT button to proceed.
The security number is used to prevent automated login attacks against your account.
- A verification email will be sent to your email mailbox once you have successfully completed the registration process. Click on the URL link in the verification email to verify your email address.
The verification link will only be valid for 24 hours.
- You will be redirected to the Personal Details page after successfully verifying your email address. Enter your personal information as listed on the page.
First & Last Name: Any bank account or credit/debit card used with your account must be in exactly the same name as provided.
Date of Birth: Your date of birth must be accurate and may be requested to authorise transactions as a protection measure.
- Click on the Next button to proceed.
- Check and confirm that your information on the Confirmation page is correct.
Change Account Type: Click on Change account type to edit your account type information.
Change Personal Details: Click on Change personal details to edit your personal information.
- Check the first checkbox to receive future offers and promotions from moneybookers.com. (Optional)
- Click on the Confirm registration button to proceed.
You are logged in to your Skrill account automatically.
To login and manage your Skrill account, please follow the steps below.
- Go to www.moneybookers.com and click on the LOGIN button.
- Enter the email and the corresponding password you have provided during the Skrill registration process.
- Enter the security number as shown in the image and click on the Login button to proceed.
The security number entry during login is used to prevent automated login attacks against your account.
The My Account page allows you to view a summary of your Skrill account, view history transactions, edit your profile information, adjust your transaction limits, change your Skrill password and get help through email support.
- Summary - View brief information of your Skrill account such as your account summary, account status and account limits at a glance.
- History - View your past transactions using the History page. You can specify a starting date and an ending date to view transactions made in that certain period.
- Profile - View and update your personal information such as contact details. Add credit/debit cards or bank accounts to your Skrill account.
- View Limit - View your current transaction limits and specify name and address verification methods.
- Change Password - Change your password for your Skrill account.
- Email Support - Get help through Skrill Support Centre.
Send money through the Send Money page by entering the email address of the recipient, the transaction amount and the currency. Choose optional services which allow you to make scheduled or recurring payments, and/or escrow payment transactions.
Choose to upload funds via bank transfer or credit card using the Upload Funds page.
- Bank Transfer - Transfer funds into your Skrill account via bank transfer through the use of a unique Transaction ID.
- Credit Card - Register your credit card and use it to fund your Skrill account.
- Shopping - Make shopping purchases from merchants in the different shopping categories.
- Services - Send SMS, fax or make use of other monetary, auction, escrow and mobile services with Skrill services.
- Withdraw - Make a withdrawal from your Skrill account based on the current outgoing transaction limit.
- Log Out - Sign out from your Skrill account.
5 people found this article helpful.